Halong Glory Legend Cruise 2D1N
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay (L,D)
- 7.30 – 12.00 Our shuttle bus will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi centre. Drive to Halong City. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side.
- Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 30 minutes
12.00 – 13.00 Arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf – Take break and welcome drink at Halong Glory Legend Cruise Lounge.
Transfer to Halong Glory Legend Cruise
- 13.00 – 15.30 Welcome drink – receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
Enjoy buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes served while cruising through the bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas, such as Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Soi Sim beach, Coconut Three Island.
- 15.30 – 17.30 Visiting Luon cave, the perfect combination of lime-stone mountains and jade-green sea by bamboo boat with local people or kayaking based on your preference. Enjoy quiet space and pure air, you will feel relaxed truly. If you are lucky, you will see monkeys on islands.
Visiting the beautiful Ti Top beach for swimming (if the weather permits), Ti Top Beach is especially famous for its fresh atmosphere, clean water, and smooth white sand that create a great ambiance for tourists to relax or passengers can take steps to reach on the top of Ti Top beach to have a whole panorama view of Halong Bay.
- Back to the boat and free time while sailing to Luon Bo area, and anchor overnight.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
- Attend the Cooking class on sundeck – How to make Vietnamese spring rolls – traditional Vietnamese food. Then enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink-get one free). It is time for chit chat and relaxing. Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
- 19.30 – 23.00 Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese and International BBQ Set Menu Dinner.
Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, watching movies and many sort of Vietnam cultural films, relaxing and spending a romantic night on Glory Legend Cruise’s music, playing cards, chess are available, reading magazines in room and dining room. You may also try your luck at squid fishing & fishing from the boat.
- 23.00 End of Program for Day One and sleep in your deluxe cabin on Halong Glory Legend cruise
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (B,L)
- 06.00 – 08.00 The day starts early onboard with Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi also called Tai chi chuan, combines deep breathing and relaxation with slow and gentle movements.
Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
- 08.00 – 11.30 Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance. It takes approximately 45 minutes for cave visiting. Visit Sung Sot Cave, one of the most biggest cave in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Return to the boat by tender. Proper shoes are highly recommended.
Back to Glory Legend Cruises. Check out and settle your bill at reception.
Have a lunch while cruising back to the Tuan Chau Wharf. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery while approaching the wharf.
Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf. Say goodbye to the crew.
- 11.30 Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf. Say goodbye to the crew.
- 12.00 – 17.00 Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
Stop over the middle to visit a traditional workshop and refreshment about 30 minutes.
Arrive in Hanoi
End of the trip with Halong Glory Legend Cruise
- Shuttle bus Hanoi- Halong – Hanoi (Old Quarter only)
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- All meals on board
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Kayaking, local rowing boat
- Taichi morning & Cooking demonstration, Happy Hour
- Squid Fishing & movie show
- English speaking guide
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
- Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
Deluxe Ocean View Twin/Double (1st Fl)
Suite Balcony Twin/Double (2nd Fl)
Deluxe Family (3 pax)
Deluxe Family (4 pax)