DAY 1: HANOI - BAI TU LONG BAY - THIEN CANH SON CAVE ( LUNCH AND DINNER )
7.30-7.45 Paloma Cruise shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12.30 Arrive at Paloma Cruise office, Halong City. Transferred by tender to Paloma Cruise – Enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check in cabin and begin your cruise.
13.30 Having lunch – delicious Vietnamese set menu (Massage service is available after lunch and throughout the tour).
15:15 - 15:40 : Head to Bai Tu Long Bay. Pass the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Monster Head and Teapot Islets and Thien Canh Son Cave. Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
15:45 - 18:00 : Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co island, swimming or kayaking.
18:00 Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by islets in Cong Dam. Happy Hour (sunset party).
18:30 Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
19.15 Sumptuous set-dinner onboard.
21.00 Relaxing on your cabin or join the on board activities: film entertainment, light music for dancing in the dining room (please book in advance with your tour guide), board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
Happy Hour! Buy two drink - get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)
Overnight on Paloma Cruise in your luxury cabin
DAY 2: CRUISE TO VONG VIENG FLOATING VILLAGE - HA NOI ( BREAKFAST - LUNCH )
06.15 Starting your day on Paloma Cruise with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 Have breakfast
07:45 - 09.00 Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village by bamboo sampan for an hour in to the village. Short visit to Pearl Farm to learn how natural pearls are created. Then return to Paloma Cruise for your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, swimming etc.
09.45 Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10:00: Check out cabin
10:30 Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after lunch. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room, enjoying the rest of Halong bay before getting back to harbor.
11.45 Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Transfer by tender to the pier. Get on van or car back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi approximate 4:30 PM.
End of your trip with Paloma Cruise in Halong Bay.
- English Speaking Guide on boat.
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees.
- Luxury Paloma Cruise in Halong Bay
- All meal on board (2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfast).
- Cooking demonstration.
- 1 Sunset party
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, Insurance on board
Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals: Vietnamese menu. Would you please advise us any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport numberand visa expiry date for all passengers